PUBLIC APPEAL FOR INFORMATION:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- comment on this page, the papabc.blogspot.ca
- comment on the psychologist rating site
- comment on the Facebook Papa InBC page
Just a cursory glance on the internet reveals these comments (none are complimentary).
- Supercreep. He testified in court that a pedophile should be allowed access to his son because, in his view, the 9-year-old boy was able to defrnd himself against sexual advances, and because if the "sexual touching in the shower disclosures are true, he would rate the gravity of them as low, or as he put it, 5 on a scale of zero to 100." (From the judge's statement in "J.P. v. B.G., 2012 BCSC 938 (CanLII)" <http://canlii.ca/t/frt85>, paragraphs 381-414). Submitted August 2, 2015
- This is the worst shrink ever I had to see him for a parenting capacity course. And he called me and my gf as holes and said he didn't care about the fact our child is being molested in foster care. But told us he didn't care about our bull hit. Then he disclosed all my personal and medical documents to other parties. I was told it was confidential. Submitted November 14, 2015
- He is currently being sued for negligence and fraud.... Contempt of court, abuse of process. Check out Court Services Online, check out lawsuits against him. Submitted January 31, 2015
- I had attended him for an assessment through MCFD who had set up a parental capacity assessment. He is very sexist and tends not to listen or hear out any of the parents concerns. He is quick to judge and diagnoses parents quickly with the first thing he can label them with. DO NOT let them appoint him to you EVER because it wont turn over well. He is a terrible psychologist and is incredibly biased. Submitted February 13, 2014
- One anonymous rating of 3 out of 5 but no comment.
Mr. Justice Paul Walker's ruling on Dr. Eirikson
Protection hearing, ended June 25, 2012
Mr. Justice Paul Walker's 9 pages (of 137 total pages http://canlii.ca/t/frt85) paragraphs 381 to 414 on Mr. Eirikson is extensive and scathing, saying essentially, that this so-called "impartial" "expert" is nothing more than a cheerleader for MCFD and a devil's advocate for J.P.
 I wish to conclude this section by stating that I found that Dr. Eirikson went to considerable efforts to attempt to demonstrate that J.P. was suspicious, paranoid, manipulative, and untruthful. He stuck to evidence that could malign J.P. even where it was shown to him that there was no factual basis for that evidence (in one instance, the advice he claimed to have received from J.P. about Mr. Colby simply did not accord with the chronology of events borne out in the evidence and proceedings in Court). In the circumstances, I have concluded that no weight should be given to the opinions expressed by Dr. Eirikson concerning the sexual abuse allegations and the capacity of J.P. and B.G. to parent their children. Nor do I consider the statements he obtained from the children during his brief interviews with them to be reliable.
Lawsuit hearing, ended July 14, 2015
In the second, lawsuit phase of the Trial that ended July 14, 2015 in a 341 page judgment http://canlii.ca/t/gk2q1, Mr. Justice Walker concludes as follows:
 I found that Dr. Eirikson’s parental capacity assessment concluding that B.G. was fit to parent and that J.P. was essentially not, was deeply flawed for many reasons. Among them I found (Reasons, paras. 381- 414) that his view of the case was coloured in part by the information he received from the Director. He misunderstood the Director’s purported basis for the Apprehension, thinking that the children were apprehended because J.P. circulated the videos of the two older children’s disclosures by email. Faced with J.P.’s determined focus on sexual abuse of the children, Dr. Eirikson developed an adverse view of J.P.’s motives and mental health.
Linkshttp://bit.ly/EiriksonCanlii - 25 hits in Canlii law database
http://bit.ly/LawsuitEirikson - Lawsuit (statement of claim) against Dr. Eirikson
http://bit.ly/RatePsychologists - Rating him LOW!
http://bit.ly/PsychosKorpach - BC Dad's comments
Payments from MCFD to Dr. Eirikson2001-2015 15-year total $1,172,381. MCFD paid to Dr. Eirikson.
Each year end is March 31 20xx
2016 - available March 31, 2016
2015 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2014-15 - $39,174.
2014 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2013-14 - $0.00
2013 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2012-13 - $0.00
2012 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2011-12 - $61,983.
2011 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2010-11 - $98,944.
2010 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2009-10 - $51,006.
2009 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2008-09 - $48,510.
2008 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2007-08 - $67,745.
2007 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2006-07 - $119,828.
2006 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2005-06 - $80,558.
2005 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2004-05 - $113,735.
2004 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2003-04 - $97,378.
2003 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2002-03 - $76,595.
2002 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2001-02 - $92,014.
2001 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-2000-01 - $125,899.
1999 - http://bit.ly/BC-CRA-1998-99 - $98,985.