VANCOUVER - July 14, 2015. Several news agencies weigh in on the 341-page judgment Paul Walker released, regarding the lawsuit by a mom (J.P.) of 4 kids, filed in conjunction with a protection hearing with MCFD and custody battle with her pedophiles ex husband (B.G.)
Lawyer Jack Hittrich:
"This is the very first case in Canadian history where a mother has succeeded in holding a child protection agency liable for misfeasance in public office," Jack Hittrich said.
Congratulations to the legal team at the Hittrich law firm that battled for this mom against MCFD for the past 4 years.
There are many, many points that other parents can use in their cases when defending themselves from child protection social workers.
http://bit.ly/JP-MCFD-NoAppeal - Petition to put an end to litigation by MCFD.
J.P. vs. MCFD child protection wrongful removal lawsuit
- The ONLY successful Canadian misfeasance case against a child protection agency.
- 154 day trial, plus a separate 92 day protection trial
- Dec30/09 to July14/15
- A slam-dunk multi-million dollar win for mom of 4 kids against child protection agency.
The court ruling, by BC Supreme Court Judge Paul Walker
Lawyer for mom J.P., Mr. Jack Hittrich
- http://bit.ly/JP-MCFD-PDF1216 (PDF 341 pgs)
- http://bit.ly/JP-MCFD-HTML1216-Canlii (HTML Canlii has 138 citations linked)
- bit.ly/Hittrich92-dayRuling Ruling on the first trial, 92-day FRA/CFCSA
News agency reports:
- http://bit.ly/CKNW-WalkerRuling (with audio interview of Hittrich)
- http://bit.ly/global-WalkerRulingMCFD video legislature response and 15-min interview with lawyer Jack Hittrich
- http://bit.ly/CBC-MCFD-toInvestigate MCFD announces they will investigate workers
- http://bit.ly/CBCvideoHittrich Nov28/13 CBC video - Hittrich talks about the case
- http://bit.ly/MCFD-CBC-Hittrich Nov28/13 CBC story, video of pedo-dad speaking
- http://bit.ly/pedodad-Hittrich July5/13 Vancouver Sun Ian Mulgrew first reporter to break story
- http://www.pa-pa.ca/JP 2015.html People Assisting Parents Association website story entry